ClassDojo Plus is a more advanced model of Class Dojo Home. The new application has more ways to ensure families can celebrate, connect and celebrate with their kids. It has been designed as optional as the ClassDojo Home remains inactive for use as it’s a free subscription. Class Dojo Plus is a premium service that requires being subscribed either monthly or yearly, depending on one preference. Families are given the first seven days to try to have a taste of the app.
Class Dojo Plus comes with the following features.
- Points: The app gives the families the liberty to give their kids points depending on how they behave at home. The issues presented at home cannot influence the ends given in class, meaning they do not correlate. These points are not viewable by the teachers at all.
- Rewards: For every race or competition, a premium is placed on the winner. For kids to get tips for their good behavior, they require behaving well to earn more points. Accumulation of many points leads to exchanging them with certain prizes placed at the app, thus encouraging always to do the best.
- ClassDojo Plus provides more report data: It provides reports progressively, which the parent can generate daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly. By doing this, they can know the trends of their kids in classes and monitor their studies well.
- Monster creator: It has helped the kids with creativity since it comes with brand new accessories and expressions.
- Memories: parents can access their child’s projects, photos, and videos where they have been organized in a digital scrapbook. The memories help the parents to know their kid’s school life throughout the year. The access is very simple and well organized that every parent would wish for.
Having this Class Dojo Plus has helped the teachers have a more interactive teacher-parent relationship and improve the kid’s well-being.
Follow ClassDojo on Instagram: http://Instagram.com/classdojo/